Executive Medicine of Texas is a leader in proactive and preventative medicine. Our executive physical and age management programs are among the most comprehensive available to patients worldwide. Drs. Mark Anderson and Walter Gaman are co-authors of ExecutiveMedicine: Optimizing Your Chances for a Longer Life,Stay Young: 10 Proven Steps to Ultimate Health, and Age to Perfection: How to Thrive to 100 Happy, Healthy, and Wise. They are both Fox News Radio medical experts and produce their own nationally syndicated radio show entitled The Staying Young Show.
The physicians’ dedication to corporate wellness and executive health is what brings people from all over the globe to Executive Medicine of Texas. From our executive physical packages to our bio-identical hormone replacement programs, the goal is always to keep patients healthy and vibrant. We promise to make you feel right at home as we partner with you in your health goals. If you are ready to get your life and your health back, there’s no better place to start than Executive Medicine of Texas.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
Executive Medicine of Texas will become and remain a leader in preventative and proactive medicine. We will be a source of education, service, and support for all of our patients who wish to better their health and increase their chances for a longer life.
Executive Medicine of Texas will play an interactive role in care, education, and promotion of their patients’ health.
- Each individual will have a clear understanding of their health status and needs.
- Each individual will be given defined goals and strategies to help enhance their health and quality of life.
- Each individual will be provided individual quality time with their physician and healthcare team.
- Corporate clients will be given guidance and support in the health and welfare of their employees.
- Corporate clients will be able to align themselves with us in an effort to reach their corporate wellness goals.
- All clients will be given the tools to promote better individual health.